Returns & Refunds policy:
You are entitled to cancel your order within 5 hours without giving any reason for doing so.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement.
You can inform us of your decision by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reimburse you no later than 30 days from the day on which we receive the booking. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the order, and you will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for returns:
In order for the goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The goods are in the original packaging
The following goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, for example goods which deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the goods to us. You should send the goods to the following address:
Near Gagangiri Petrol Pump, Navgaon (Bapsai), Kalyan – Murbad Rd.
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com